Our Dedication to Quality
Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement program
As a member, your health is our first priority. That’s why we have a Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program. The QAPI program looks for ways to make our services better. That can make it easier for you to stay healthy.
QAPI program features
The QAPI program works to improve the quality of your health care. It gives us a structure and guidelines for medical clinical care, behavioral clinical care, and other member services.
The program also helps our members improve their health and wellness by:
- Developing programs for members with special needs
- Offering programs that help members manage their health
- Making health education available to members
- Planning events to help you get care, find resources, and learn better ways to take care of you and your family
AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio expects all of our providers to give quality care to you and your family.
- We monitor your health care and services. We help make sure you get the right kind of care.
- Every year we survey members about how we can do better.
- We teach members about health issues.
If you believe you or your family did not get the care you deserve, call AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio Member Services at 1-833-764-7700 (TTY 1-833-889-6446).
We will review the issue.
Or, call us if you would like more information about our quality improvement program.