AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio Providers
Focus on what’s most important to you — your patients — with AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio’s resources and support.
Because when it comes to provider network relations and management, we are the industry experts. We give you the technology and tools you need to tackle health literacy challenges and deliver high quality, patient-centered care. Our experience drives our ongoing commitment to improving health care delivery and management.
Benefits for AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio providers
- Population health program. Our holistic, person-centered approach to care uses a population-based health management program to provide comprehensive care management services. This fully integrated model includes an individualized plan of care to coordinate the delivery of physical and behavioral health services and to help meet social and environmental support needs. Learn more about how we improve health outcomes (PDF).
- Disease management and healthy behaviors programs. We support your care for our members through programs that address physical health conditions such as asthma, depression, diabetes, and/or coronary artery disease, those living with trauma exposure, and/or those with unmet social needs. We encourage members to actively participate in improving and maintaining their health, and we reward them for practicing healthy behaviors.
- Behavioral health resources and support. We recognize that physical health is just one part of wellness. That is why we integrate behavioral health services and administer them directly. We offer tools and training to help providers screen for behavioral health conditions, such as depression and substance use disorder. Learn more about our behavioral health program (PDF).
- Partnership with the community. We are committed to partnering with providers to deliver the care members need. In addition to serving physical and behavioral health needs, we help members find food, housing, and employment. We collaborate with existing community organizations to connect members with the help they need.
- Local presence. We know that health care is personal. Our presence is local — with national support. Reinforced by our strong national infrastructure, we plan to staff our Ohio health plan with local professionals who know the community because they already live and work there. Your Provider Network Management Account Executive will visit your office and know you by name.
- E-solutions. We support your practice with technology to simplify administration, from claims submission to patient health management. We are committed to working with you to care for members and improve health outcomes, and we offer educational opportunities and frequent communication about top health care concerns.
Join us, and together we can improve the lives of Ohio's Medicaid enrollees.
Or, contact us by phone at 1-833-296-2259.