Rewards and Extra Benefits
In addition to the covered services required by Ohio Department of Medicaid, AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio offers extra benefits to help you.
If you would like information on any of our programs, call Member Services at 1-833-764-7700 (TTY 1-833-889-6446), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Complete a health risk assessment (HRA), earn $15
Earn money to spend on everyday items after taking a short quiz about your health. It’s that easy to earn a cash reward.
Mission GED program
Mission GED is a special program that can help you reach your goal of achieving your high school equivalency (HSE) diploma. AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio will provide you with testing vouchers so you can take tests for an HSE diploma at no cost to you. We can even provide a program coach to help you every step of the way.
- Expenses — when you enroll in the Mission GED program, you can take your tests at no cost to you. AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio will provide testing vouchers.
- Coaching — once you enroll in GED classes, an AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio program coach will work with you. Your program coach will contact you periodically to offer support and encouragement on your journey.
To enroll in Mission GED, you must meet all of these requirements:
- Be a current AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio member
- Be 16 years or older (parental consent needed for members 16 and 17 years of age)
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Not be currently enrolled in high school or college
Ready to apply?
Download the Mission GED application (PDF) or call 1-833-764-7700 (TTY 1-833-889-6446).
Mail the completed application to:
AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio
c/o Member Services
5525 Parkcenter Circle, Suite 100
Dublin, OH 43017
WW®* (formerly Weight Watchers®) membership
All members ages 18 – 64 can get an online WW membership at no cost for six months.
Do things that help you stay healthy. Earn rewards on a reloadable gift card.
Living Beyond Pain
This pain management program offers alternative treatment options.
Food as Medicine
Qualifying members discharged from a hospital can get up to two meals per day, for seven days, at no cost.
Members ages 21 – 59 diagnosed with diabetes can get one additional eye exam every 12 months. This is in addition to the standard Medicaid benefit.
Members 21 and older can get one additional cleaning and exam per calendar year. Some restrictions and limitations apply. This is in addition to the standard Medicaid benefit.
All members can get unlimited nonemergency trips for provider visits more than 30 miles from their home. Qualifying members can get up to 60 nonemergency one-way trips per year within 30 miles of their home.
Rec center memberships
Membership at participating parks and recreation centers for qualified members younger than age 19.
Members get access to our pregnancy care program.
It can be hard to focus on your health if you have problems with your housing or are worrying about having enough food to feed your family. AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio can connect you to resources in your community to help you manage issues beyond your medical care.
Call at 1-833-764-7700 (TTY 1-833-889-6446), 24 hours a day, seven days a week if you:
- Worry about your living conditions.
- Struggle to get enough food to feed yourself or your family.
- Find it hard to get to appointments, work, or school.
- Feel unsafe or experience violence. If you are in immediate danger, call 911.
* Some restrictions and limitations may apply. Call Member Services at 1-833-764-7700 (TTY 1-833-889-6446), Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET to learn more.